Monday 25 January 2016

Enmore, street art

This graffiti tag is on the wall around a warehouse located on the corner of Gladstone Street and Phillip Street, in the inner west suburb of Enmore. The owners have allowed graffiti to be applied here since 2006 and artwork keeps changing. This wall on the corner currently features a graffiti tag by "Bones". The area also features other street art such as this black plaster cast of a television and video cassette recorder with the word "obsolescence" embossed on the screen, installed on the footpath in front of the wall.

17 comments:

  1. I do like some graffiti but just painting a tag like this really doesn't do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to have a place like this dedicated for graffiti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least here they're not defacing walls for no reason. Interesting mix of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heisann.... some graffiti-artworks can be great, good idea changing them from time to time...
    Greetings from a cold Norway - have a nice week ;:OD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bones...What a creative name for a graffiti artist. Bones has done a nice one here. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to have a dedicated graffiti wall. Sydney has some great street art. I like the colours in this one if not the actual design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice colors & design!
    Have a Beautiful Day!!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jim,

    It's interesting to learn of some folks allowing graffiti. I do like this color mix. Thanks for playing today.

    Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least, they are allowing good taste in the graffiti.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just followed Monday Mural. I always enjoy coming upon graffiti! Having a wall dedicated to graffiti is great. I would really enjoy seeing the changes if I lived nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These art works (if you consider them that) do add colour to many places.

    I wondered if anybody would recognise the location in Sydney!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some street art is just amazing! Nice that they have a place for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message. Jim.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...